Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.
- #WODsohard | Après-Crossfit-2/4/15 on CrossFit Speed Dating for Valentines Day!
- Après-Crossfit-2/4/15 - Reebok CrossFit Back Bay Reebok CrossFit Back Bay on CrossFit Speed Dating for Valentines Day!
- Brian Buell on Wednesday 8/6/2014 WOD
- Jon on Wednesday 8/6/2014 WOD
- kevin debasitis on Member of the Month- July 2014 Jason Debasitis