Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @TeamVic get on that knee bending machine! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @michaelpollan: John Oliver’s takedown of the sugar industry is pretty sweet | Grist t.co/sTbYuHtXGT Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines these are all in my size. This place is unreal. #partypants t.co/lsfIkBv1Qg Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines you can never go too far. t.co/p63s2IbvYx Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Oconnell's makes J Press look like a telephone booth. #Shetlandin47colors @10engines this place... Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Big congrats to Mikey. His boat finished 6th in M Alum 8's at #HOCR50 t.co/8aBK65twOy Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- "I'll never do a muscle up in my life." Said this guy 90 seconds before doing his first muscle up. t.co/RcE6AvdV6e Time ago 15 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.