Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Huge thanks to dboflex1, chibij82, vickichang28 and vincentr_90 for their help today putting up more… t.co/988gYmCaqy Time ago 2 Days via Instagram
- Row of pain. #comingtoquadsnearyou @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/yAxAR2iVfK Time ago 2 Days via Instagram
- caroryancaro hit a #pr clean today at 205. Looking good on the jerk too. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/KWNA0EwYcn Time ago 3 Days via Instagram
- @AthleteCoachT @NUPowerlifting I used to have to shop in the Husky section as a child. #different Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- B is for Bone Broth early in the morning. #bonebroth #commonweathcrossfit t.co/tcKsVD29AA Time ago 3 Days via Instagram
- Be afraid. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/4WZiikbnoc Time ago 3 Days via Instagram
- _elizabeth.lee_ 's last WOD :( best of luck in your move Liz! @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/BNLHCFJrHX Time ago 4 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.