Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Murph 2017 Heat 2 @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/Uncqjb6Ikc Time ago 27 Days via Instagram
- Murph 2017 Heat 1 t.co/n77Zq5LleS Time ago 27 Days via Instagram
- When only bros show up for that one class. #welding #whiskey #ollie #carmaintenance #surfing… t.co/Jm1oQGpSko Time ago 54 Days via Instagram
- Barbell class putting in work under the watchful eye of briancox730 . Missing @AreawomanNj while… t.co/oK0GZZdnVq Time ago 62 Days via Instagram
- Some days are training days, some days we test ourselves. #aftermath @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/GLYIK5IBmt Time ago 64 Days via Instagram
- This morning's WOD is a grind. 8:00 AM class killed it. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/9QyWUqwYZj Time ago 65 Days via Instagram
- @jenniferequick @AthleteCoachT Jenn, great score this AM! Time ago 67 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.