Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @cduhigg Loved the book! Thanks! Time ago 1 Day via Twitter for iPhone
- The Power of Habit has me thinking through triggers, cravings and habits. Craving a latte a… t.co/0jIjwQuOez Time ago 2 Days via Instagram
- @WSJ how creative. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AthleteCoachT: Great competition and awesome job by everyone involved in the showdown today @cmnwlthcrossfit happy to have organized th… Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @jenniferequick: Thanks to @cmnwlthcrossfit for the great comp! Proud to be part of this community! #cwcfinhouse2016 Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Sophie, @cassiekling and Jen- 1,2,3 Women's RX congrats! @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/Ap4lpmaDBq Time ago 4 Days via Instagram
- @kenjrowe16 , chen__dynasty and @dylanwile in 1, 2 and 3 RX men. Congrats fellas! @… t.co/yltTsB0W1o Time ago 4 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.