Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- RT @FootballVines: Dirty solo goal t.co/NCv87EjMVf Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- The customer service from @concept2 and @Concept2MXMMA is top notch. See you guys at @HOCR ! #crossfit #rowing Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- RT @steelbladeninja: One decision: to take joy in all I do today. #liveitwell #behappy Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @drywallsarcasm @BuckMudley @D_Rob__ Um Yeah. It goes God>robin Williams's awesomeness> we mortals. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @D_Rob__ feedback is a good way to learn. Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @D_Rob__ unfollow Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Huge work from Mikey. 5K at 143.9 17:09. Trying to make his alum boat for @HOCR in the @concept2 erg. t.co/5VFFP7XMGj Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.