Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- RT @oboesqueaks: Wearing my @slutcracker shirt to @cmnwlthcrossfit tomorrow. Just celebrating the season, folks! Time ago 2 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- In case you've been wondering... The ellipticals only go to 15 #crossfitmeetsglobogym Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @web given our high wealth gap, that doesn't seem accurate. Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @web @bomani_jones @chellegaylor24 this suggests more than 50% of white college grads make more than 275 k? Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @web @bomani_jones @chellegaylor24 that's crazy. What does the mean graph look like? Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Ad on @NPR from @novonordisk says they are dedicated to changing that 2/3 of diabetics live in cities. Over 75% Americans live in cities. ?? Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- We had 69 recorded Back Squat PR's between Monday and Tuesday. Making #gainz at CWCF! t.co/q0SQPhkAxH Time ago 17 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.