Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @YESsteveYES Resolution: workout. Achievement unlocked. Time ago 19 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @bhutson718 what in the world are you doing in Dublin anyway? Time ago 21 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @burpeechallenge: @AthleteCoachT @cmnwlthcrossfit the wod tomorrow is 🔥 🔥 🔥 …. might have to do it after barbell! Time ago 39 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @shaynadunitz Great! f you don't hear back quickly, try me- firstname.lastname@example.org Time ago 124 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @erin_sheehy haha. I hope you're a very serious person. Email email@example.com to get started! Time ago 130 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MaxwellsGreen: @cmnwlthcrossfit, we recently recommended you on our site! Thanks for offering great fitness here in Somerville! https:… Time ago 155 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AmitavK I don't have your dance on video! You killed it. Time ago 158 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.