Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Juan crushing the last sled push #alittlehelpfrommyfriends @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/OES5A3DmeC Time ago 11 Hours via Instagram
- I pre-ordered #Deskbound! Have you? cc @mobilitywod t.co/yhzsEvgwOP Time ago 7 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @MurphSerf wondering same thing Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Your split jerks are soooo impressive #notimpressed #judgydogsofcrossfit #crossfit @… t.co/irnFYSjFkk Time ago 11 Days via Instagram
- Working on the @posemethod pull #cwcf #running #pullnotpush @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/wqGVOTi10E Time ago 15 Days via Instagram
- Coaches Mike and Donna kicking off our Saturday running mechanics clinic. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/X3wiToN67X Time ago 15 Days via Instagram
- Eat something good for our gut today. #gut #kraut #sauerkraut #gutbacteria @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/veljiJikb7 Time ago 19 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.