Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Big congrats to Mikey. His boat finished 6th in M Alum 8's at #HOCR50 t.co/8aBK65twOy Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- "I'll never do a muscle up in my life." Said this guy 90 seconds before doing his first muscle up. t.co/RcE6AvdV6e Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TeamVic Head high. Recover well. God Bless you! Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TeamVic I had pat. tendon repair2yrs ago. Was back to good performance in 10-11 months. UR a pro. U Should be back strong and fast. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Monday Schedule Update: Classes at: 10 AM 6:30 PM 7:30 PM Time ago 10 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @buffalobills sit Duke Williams down and tell him it's just not working out. Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Goodbye @landondonovan ! @ussoccer will not be the same without you. Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.