Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @FreshGrassFest Twisted Pine! Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Gorgeous day for bluegrass!@FreshGrassFest t.co/IcatVzF6jE Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FenwayBillsies Bear story is best ever. Thanks for the emails. Look forward to them every week. Time ago 11 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @MichaelTLawlor @ESPNFantasy @YahooFantasy though I also have FJax as an option Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MichaelTLawlor @ESPNFantasy @YahooFantasy I have exact same question! Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Concept2MXMMA I bought several rowers last year at @HOCR . Will you be selling any this year? Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @MatthewBerryTMR PPR you place FJax behind Wheaton even with all Miami's starting LB's out? Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.