Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Congrats to Jen Q. PR snatch this AM- no repped on her first pull for depth and pulled it… t.co/FdJ8aBWhP9 Time ago 13 Days via Instagram
- Fitness is fun when you fitness with friends. vickichang28 @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/ozEqSBIEAV Time ago 13 Days via Instagram
- Coach Larry teaching the #kettlebell deadlift and swing. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/aOsQ5e3D8D Time ago 21 Days via Instagram
- Coach Chris breaking down rowing mechanics for @harvardhbs guests. @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/nOEfyiVk53 Time ago 21 Days via Instagram
- So great to host @crossfit HQ staff and a bunch of 1st year @harvardhbs students for a #WOD this… t.co/5D0xRRGmAA Time ago 21 Days via Instagram
- Tomorrow AM classes cancelled. Extra Open Gym (conditional) 1:00- 4:30. Check Wodify before coming in. Time ago 38 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @YESsteveYES Resolution: workout. Achievement unlocked. Time ago 79 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.