Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Wed: 6:30 and 7:30 PM cancelled Thur: 10 AM WOD only (Open Gym 7-9AM) Friday: 4:30-6:30 cancelled Sat: Open Gym 7-9, (8 AM class canceled) Time ago 3 Days via Twitter Web Client
- @_ErinLee @alertnewengland wondering same thing saw smoke awhile ago from Porter Sq @CambridgeMAFire Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Heads up people!!! t.co/HqPVXjdaG4 Time ago 6 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @buffalobills: ICYMI yesterday, here are some of the best #Bills reactions to the #BuffaloSnow: t.co/RZ5UrUuAOc t.co/LJzQj… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @buffalobills: Want to help clear the Ralph? We're looking for snow shovelers. Pay is $10/hour + game tickets. Call 716-636-4840 for det… Time ago 7 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @YESsteveYES: BENCH CHURCH
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.