Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- Excited for the @CrossFitGames !!! Time ago 11 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CSpealler: Bittersweet day at the gym... Last time I will prep for the games. Heading out tomorrow morning. I… t.co/EFgtrbIz2f Time ago 3 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FIFAWorldCup so any dives!!! Good for you! Time ago 11 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- We keep our @OleanaBuzz gift cards in a fire safe box next to passports and marriage certificates. #priorities Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @PatSherwood215 @JasonKhalipa the grin betrays you. Time ago 13 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ESPNFC yeah. He's the guy doping. #demmuscles Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Zlatan would've made that. @nikesoccer #hollandvsargentina Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.