Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @concept2 Am I too late to grab a rower after @HOCR ? Time ago 6 Hours via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AthleteCoachT: Came back to an awesome surprise from the members @cmnwlthcrossfit, appreciate all the love and support as a coach http:… Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AdamKermally @ESPNFantasy @FieldYates @RoFloESPN I'm in exact same situation Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @CrossFit: "Full Gymnastics workout with my chair today at #CrossFit Uncontested!!" —Zack Ruhl t.co/Upv8nAyJdC Time ago 14 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- .@OnlyAGameNPR so much depends depends upon shady's hamstring. backup RB glazed with sweat beside the big linemen Time ago 19 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- .@OnlyAGameNPR A Bills Fan on Today's Fantasy implications: #williamkarloswilliams #startinghimjustforthepoetryjoke 1/2 Time ago 19 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @Scoot56er @AthleteCoachT of course! Time ago 21 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.