Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @NicoleBattaglia hope it was awesome! Time ago 10 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- What's that? @richfroning comes back to win on Sunday? @CrossFitGames Time ago 35 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @mobilitywod @Stand_Up_Kids @tferriss @arianaeunjung love the Jurassic Park reference. Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AmericanOutlaws @DaMarcusBeasley once, at Gillette Stadium (fox borough) I just yelling DeMarcus from 20 rows up. He gave me a wave. Legend Time ago 37 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @unspokenmusic Hey Chad! Start a fire just came on the radio. Love it. Brian Buell from Clifton Park here. Time ago 42 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @hiddenboston have you been to t.co/hkzDUHvLaX yet? Time ago 42 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- .@MixDiskerud YOU SCORED ON A CRANE KICK. #USMNT #Diskerudson t.co/mUHVbC5qWV Time ago 81 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.