Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @10engines @NEastStyle Thanks James. Time ago 62 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines @NEastStyle either of you have any pro tips for Air BNB's up near Stowe? Looking for a place in late sept. for a wedding Time ago 64 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Med ball Cleans can he a great way to focus on hip extension. Way too often we see athletes skip… t.co/kpDiA02cGo Time ago 84 Days via Instagram
- Greenpoint t.co/HSLweuxzs5 Time ago 86 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Murph 2017 Heat 2 @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/Uncqjb6Ikc Time ago 116 Days via Instagram
- Murph 2017 Heat 1 t.co/n77Zq5LleS Time ago 116 Days via Instagram
- When only bros show up for that one class. #welding #whiskey #ollie #carmaintenance #surfing… t.co/Jm1oQGpSko Time ago 143 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.