Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
- 1000 M Row
- 30 Toes to Bar
- 20 Box Over Jumps
- 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @Shape_Magazine I somehow receive your magazine . Please remove my subscription. I find your magazine to be against everything I stand for. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @lmullen1243 @AdamSchefter this ? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AdamSchefter thanks for the early AM tips! romo or roethlisberger? Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @DietrichStrause @anaismitchell @CaffeLena love that venue! Grew up there. Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FreshGrassFest Twisted Pine! Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Gorgeous day for bluegrass!@FreshGrassFest t.co/IcatVzF6jE Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @FenwayBillsies Bear story is best ever. Thanks for the emails. Look forward to them every week. Time ago 20 Days via Twitter Web Client
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.