Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- RT @MaxwellsGreen: @cmnwlthcrossfit, we recently recommended you on our site! Thanks for offering great fitness here in Somerville! https:… Time ago 5 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @AmitavK I don't have your dance on video! You killed it. Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Oh. Hi @AthleteCoachT . t.co/Of70q0ICp5 Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @YESsteveYES exactly Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- oh, you had things to do on Friday night? You missed out. t.co/R8YlUbddXy Time ago 8 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- RT @concept2: For those of you who stop short and let your last few meters roll to the end...don't. t.co/6fKmVMayZn Time ago 9 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @TheEconomist Not all calories are the same. If you eat less cal of different foods, you could still gain weight. Time ago 12 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.