Main, The Corner – WOD
This week we’ll be testing out our Olympic Lifts. We’ll have a break from the barbell today.
Tuesday will be 1RM Snatch
Wednesday will be 1RM Clean and Jerk
Thursday will be HSPU or make up day
Friday will be 1RM Front Squat.
Pull-up Work (3 Sets for Max)
NO bands allowed during this period today.
Circuit for those scaling (repeat at least 2-3 times)
a.15 second hold
b. 15 ring rows
c. 5 negatives
if you have pullups, 3 sets of max strict pullups- rest 90 sec between efforts, if you are getting over 12 per set, add weights, otherwise would want to get at least 20-25 Reps of STRICT pullups
8 minutes here, so get after it and build that strength!
If you’ve been doing the scale work for this, try a pullup today without any assistance and see how it’s feeling.
2 Rounds for time
– 1000 M Row
– 30 Toes to Bar
– 20 Box Over Jumps
– 10 HSPU’s
4:00 rest between rounds
If class is larger than 14, 2nd heat following 5:00 after the 1st
- @CTmagazine yeah, Trump is SO in favor of religious freedom #banningmuslimsisntfreedom Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Everytime a paid @CocaCola ad shows up in my feed, I report if as being offensive. You should too. #lessdiabetesplease Time ago 4 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines hey James! Long time. Did I just see you walking dog over On Mystic Valley Parkway? Time ago 28 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- 5:30 AM getting after the interval work for today. @assaultairbike #crossfit Pro tip if you're… t.co/hTSlXQvZ2t Time ago 34 Days via Instagram
- Just posted a photo @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/tONuXHPW78 Time ago 36 Days via Instagram
- @web hardly. The first touch of every player is better than any American. How many first touches were lost? Time ago 36 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @ESPNFC this is awful Time ago 36 Days via Twitter for iPhone
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.