Are You Ready to Get in the Best Shape of Your Life?
Step 1- Free Consultation or Trial Workout
The first step toward the best fitness of your life is to come in for a free consultation or a Free Trial class. You can either come and join us on a Thursday for a Free Trial Class or a Free Consultation.
- Free Trial Workout: If you’d like to just come check out one of our classes, you can simply reserve a spot for one of our classes here.
- Free Consultation: If you’d rather come in for a Free Consultation you can fill out our Contact Form. In this 30 minute consultation, you will meet one of our coaches, get a tour of our facility, learn about our programs and share your goals.
Step 2- On Ramp
Alright, you’re ready to jump in!! At this point you will work with one of our coaches to learn all the movements we use here at Commonwealth. We teach all of this through our On Ramp Program.
On Ramp can be done in a group or in a personalized one-on-one setting.
- Group On Ramp:
- In your first two weeks, you will attend 6 learning classes just for your cohort. These classes are geared towards teaching you all the movements we use in class.
- In your second two weeks, you will be able to attend 6 regular CrossFit classes to practice what you have learned.
- Cost: $350
- Personalized On Ramp:
- Personal On Ramp consists of 6 personal training sessions. This is the best way for people to get started. By working one-on-one with our amazing staff, you will get the best attention and learning experience.
- Cost: $399
Step 3- Group Classes/ Hybrid memberships
Once you’ve demonstrated competency in the movements you’ll be using at Commonwealth, you’ll be able to join group classes and or continue with personal training sessions. Group classes are super fun. You’ll meet new friends, get to watch and learn from each other and continue to be coached. In the group classes, you’ll start working at a higher intensity and seeing awesome results. You’ll be pushed to grow and improve. No matter if you are a high-level athlete or a former couch potato (adios, potato!) our awesome coaches will scale workouts to make them appropriate for your development.
Our Hybrid memberships are an amazing way to make the best out of your first year in CrossFit. These memberships allow you to attend our Group classes and to continue personal training weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Step 4- Skill Development Sessions
Every six months you will meet for a private session with your coach to work on a skill that you’re developing. These skill development sessions will be extremely important to help you make the leap to a new level of performance. You’ll do these after you have been a member for three months, then again at nine and fifteen months, etc.
Step 5- Specialty Programs
You can choose to work with your coach on individualized programming if you’d like. People choose this to prepare for 5K’s, marathons and obstacle races, to get ready for their first weightlifting competition, to get ready for a high school or collegiate sport season or just to work toward a goal you have. Additionally, we offer small group Olympic Lifting and Rowing seminars throughout the year.
Experienced CrossFitter and new to Boston?
If you’re new to the area and are looking for a new CrossFit home, we encourage you to come check us out! To get you into our gym, we’ll take you through a 3 step process.
Step 1- Drop In.
Step 2- Clearing Session
After you have checked out a class, we ask all potential members to go through a clearing session with one of our coaches. ($45) This allows us to connect with you, go through movements to make sure you can demonstrate competency and knowledge of appropriate scaling. It also allows us to learn about your goals so we can best coach you moving forward. This is required for all members joining from another gym.
*We are aware that some gyms will let you just drop in and get started. We used to do that, too. What we have learned however, is that if we get to know you right off the bat, we are able to better coach you toward your goals. This gives us the opportunity to invest in you in a much better way! We’re excited to have you join our community!
Step 3- Join the fun!
If you are an experienced CrossFitter visiting town and looking to drop in to a class you can do so here. We charge a $20 drop in fee and require pre-reservation. If you’re going to be here for several classes, please email us with your schedule. We are happy to host drop-ins who are looking to participate in our classes, but we cannot accommodate for athletes who are hoping to come in and follow other programming.
If you have any other questions about getting started, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you soon!
- @Larry_Thomas_ What did you do to all the people?! Time ago 101 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines @NEastStyle Thanks James. Time ago 182 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- @10engines @NEastStyle either of you have any pro tips for Air BNB's up near Stowe? Looking for a place in late sept. for a wedding Time ago 184 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Med ball Cleans can he a great way to focus on hip extension. Way too often we see athletes skip… t.co/kpDiA02cGo Time ago 205 Days via Instagram
- Greenpoint t.co/HSLweuxzs5 Time ago 207 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Murph 2017 Heat 2 @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/Uncqjb6Ikc Time ago 236 Days via Instagram
- Murph 2017 Heat 1 t.co/n77Zq5LleS Time ago 236 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.