Elements typically consists of a minimum of 10 one-on-one (or you can choose to do Elements with a partner) training sessions with a CrossFit coach. These private sessions will focus on teaching the movements used in Crossfit and are designed to make sure you have the support you need to achieve optimal performance here! (Many experienced CrossFitters will get through this in fewer sessions).
We are currently at a place where our classes are quite full with the number of members we have, so we have limited the number of new members we can accept. We are working to add more classes to our schedule for the new year and we hope that as we do so we will have room for more members to join our gym, but be aware that it might be a while before we can get you started. We appreciate your patience!
- Med ball Cleans can he a great way to focus on hip extension. Way too often we see athletes skip… t.co/kpDiA02cGo Time ago 20 Days via Instagram
- Greenpoint t.co/HSLweuxzs5 Time ago 22 Days via Twitter for iPhone
- Murph 2017 Heat 2 @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/Uncqjb6Ikc Time ago 52 Days via Instagram
- Murph 2017 Heat 1 t.co/n77Zq5LleS Time ago 52 Days via Instagram
- When only bros show up for that one class. #welding #whiskey #ollie #carmaintenance #surfing… t.co/Jm1oQGpSko Time ago 79 Days via Instagram
- Barbell class putting in work under the watchful eye of briancox730 . Missing @AreawomanNj while… t.co/oK0GZZdnVq Time ago 87 Days via Instagram
- Some days are training days, some days we test ourselves. #aftermath @ Commonwealth CrossFit t.co/GLYIK5IBmt Time ago 89 Days via Instagram
Follow @cmnwlthcrossfit on twitter.